Monday, July 9, 2012

Pinterest Finds

Hello all! Here are some of my Pinterest finds for this week. Let me know what you think! :)


DIY Cell phone charger! Pretty cool!


Pudding Pops! These look yummy and they're really easy to make.


Love this room! The colors are perfect. I especially love the little window seat in the back. I have always dreamed of having one of those.


This is pretty cool! Its a swimming pool made to look like a river. 


Fun party lights that are easy to make. I so want to do this!!


Sparklers, a major part of my summer.


Absolutely love this quote. 


Love this quote too. It really makes you think.


Here's something I never would have thought of. Eat marshmallows if you have a sore throat. I'll try that next time I have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!