Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday's Fashion Finds

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you are having a splendid day. Here are my fashion finds for this Friday.

For a girl who wears ponytails all the time, these are perfect!


Love this dress! 


I have a sample of this perfume, and it smells great! Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue is my favorite scent.


The stripes really caught my eye! Wonderful outfit. 


Totally adorable shoes! Very stylish. 


Here are fifteen awesome hairstyles that I'm dying to try. I especially like number 11 and number 8

1 comment:

  1. Love the messy ponytails! And that outfit with the high waist striped skirt is super cute. Love this post, Madison!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!