Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday's Fashion Finds

Hello all! Hope you had a great week. I am so excited about the opening ceremonies for the 2012 London Olympics tonight! It's a tradition for my family to stay up and watch it. In other news, we will be having a special interview on the blog this Monday. Definitely be here to check it out! Anyhoo, here are my fashion finds for this lovely Friday. Let me know what your favorites are.


I just love these nails! I need to try this sometime. 


I'ev been looking for a good pair of cowgirl boots for this fall and this website has a nice selection. A good friend of mine has a pair of these and they are very good!


Loving the summery orange in this outfit. Bright and bold colors are so fun to wear in the summer. 


This dress is too cute. I especially love the idea of bright red lipstick with this gorgeous outfit.


I would totally wear this dress. It has a nice length and is very adorable.


Stripes! The belt is definitely a nice touch.


Love the feel of this outfit. The skirt is just so cute. 


Very neat! I'll have to try this sometime. 

2 comments:

  1. LOOOOVE the nautical dresses and those nails!! So fun! I love your Friday's Fashion Finds posts, Madison, they are always so great! I'm excited about the Olympics too, I will def be staying up to watch :)
    xoxo
    CoverGirl + Converse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch Taylor! You are so sweet :)

    -Madison

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!