Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday's Fashion Finds

Hello all! Hope you are having a great Friday. I'm having a pretty good one :) Anyways, here are my fashion finds for this week. Tell me what you think!



Spencer Hastings, played by Troian Bellisario on Pretty Little Liars, always has an adorable vintage outfit on. This one happens to be one of my favorites!


Love this dress worn by pro surfer, Bethany Hamilton. 


One of my favorite parts about summer is neon nail polish! I especially love the pink :)



I always have to have some connection to the Hunger Games in my fashion posts :) This Katniss inspired braid is my absolute favorite hairstyle. 


These Quarts Drop earrings are very cute!


Leighton Meester does a great job at pulling off this bright, colorful outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!