Sunday, September 8, 2013

Let's Go to the Movies


Happy Sunday to you all! How is everyone today? I hope wonderful! There's one thing you should know about me, if you don't know already. I love to watch a good movie! I don't really watch television shows all that much. In fact, at my house, we don't watch television at all during the work/school week. But we love to have movie nights on the weekend, which makes it all the more special. Movies are a unique form of portraying a story. Not all movies are well put together, I might add. But the ones that are stand out. Although the book will always be better than the movie, I still think it's special to see a story come to life through a television or movie theater screen. One of the many reasons I am excited for this fall/winter is all the new movies that will be coming to the silver screen! Here are a few trailers of the movies I'm looking foreword to: 









What about you? Are you a movie watcher? What movies are you looking foreword to seeing? 
My Blog Signature

4 comments:

  1. I always love going to the movies. I am super excited for the next Hunger Games movie and Frozen! That looks too cute :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hobbit! The Hobbit The Hobbit The Hobbit!!!! (Can you tell I'm excited? Haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I'm with you there! :) Thanks for the comment!

      -Madison

      Delete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!