Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hello Autumn, You Have Been Dearly Missed



Hello lovlies! How is everyone today? I hope wonderful! Ah, autumn is here. For the longest time I never liked autumn at all. But now, I treasure it dearly! Although Sunday was the official first day of fall, it really started on Saturday for me. I slumped out of bed at 6:45am to go running with my dad. It happened to be raining, so I went back to bed and got up at eight. My dad and I arrived a few miles away from one of the parks in my city, and took off on our run. He left me behind (Those marathoners! Sheesh! Haha), and I ran by myself. As I entered the park, my breath was taken away at what I saw before me. The creek was rushing with water from the previous rain, the morning sunshine peeked through the heavy tree cover, and golden yellow leaves swept to the ground from the cool, crisp wind. "Blow Away" by A Fine Frenzy echoed through my headphones. It was perfection. I would have stopped to enjoy the beauty of it all, but I had four more miles to go. Have you ever had a moment where your breath was simply taken away by the beauties of fall? I'd love to hear. Happy autumn, friends!
My Blog Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!