Monday, December 24, 2012

Twas' the Night Before Christmas! ~Day Twenty-Four~

Hello all! Hope you are having a fantastic Monday! Can you believe its Christmas Eve? I still remember when I was a kid not being able to sleep at all on this night. My sister and I used to share a room (oh the memories...) and we would go to bed at like 6 p.m. thinking if we were asleep Santa would get there faster and we'd get to wake up and open presents earlier. Which of course we did :) I remember waking up at (no joke) 4:30 a.m. one year on Christmas morning with my sister and having to wait until five to storm into my parents' bedroom. And every year we did that they would send us back to our room and tell us to go to sleep. Now that we're older it's all backwards. We go to bed around 11 p.m. on Christmas Eve and get up around 9 or 10 a.m. I have so many memories of this night and tomorrow morning. I will treasure each and every one :) Got any fun memories? I'd love to hear!




My Blog Signature

2 comments:

  1. You have such a cute blog babe! Thanks for showing my blog some love, following you now!

    xoxo
    Jess
    www.style4love.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you :) Thanks for the follow!

      -Madison

      Delete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!