Monday, December 31, 2012

2012: In Review


Hello all! Hope you are having a great New Year's Eve! Can you believe 2012 is almost over? This year has just flown by! Its been a very fun and eventful year for me and I can't wait to see what God's got in store for 2013! So first, here are my top ten most memorable moments from my life in 2012! Let me know what you think!


1. After 21 half-marathons, my dad finally ran his first marathon!


2. My "backstage pass" to my city zoo


3. My sister threw me a surprise party for my birthday!


4. My cousin was deployed to Afghanistan


5. I got to see Wicked for the first time!


6. I got to meet Olympic gold-medalist Alyson Felix!


7. I stepped out of my comfort zone and played the piano at my school's spring recital


8. I ran the 5-Mile Thanksgiving Day Race with my Dad


9. I got to see my two favortie movies on opening day 



10. I read all these books:

A Year Without Autumn 
Esther: The Peasant Girl Who Saved a Nation
The Hunger Games
Catching Fire
The Magician's Nephew
Mockingjay
Praying for Your Future Husband
Stuck in the Sky
Diary of a Teenage Girl- Not so Simple Life
First Date
The Inferno 
Summer Promise
Asking for Trouble 
Cross My Heart
The Color of My Words
Make a Wish
A Whisper and a Wish
Yours Forever
Mixed Bags 
The Running Dream
Beautiful 
Bully for You Teddy Roosevelt
The Clue in the Jewel Box
All Quiet on the Western Front
Animal Farm
The Scopes Monkey Trial 
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Pearl
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 
Harry Potter and the Prisoner and Azkaban
With Daring Faith

My Blog Signature

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I hope you have a wonderful New Year as well! Thanks for the comment!

      -Madison

      Delete
  2. Wow girl, that's one fun year! You're a girl after my own heart - I feel like my reading list was that long too! Wishing you the best of 2013, it's gonna be a great one. ;)
    xoxo
    CoverGirl + Converse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have wonderful 2013 too, Taylor! Thanks for the comment, girlie! :)

      -Madison

      Delete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!