Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Baby It's Cold Outside! ~Day Nineteen~

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a fantastic Wednesday! I have a confession to make. I have this problem with not bundling up when getting ready to go out during the winter! Of course, my caring and concerned parents won't let me leave my house without being warm...and I end up looking like this once their done with me:



So this year, I refuse to look like Randy! Here are a few ideas and inspirations to stay bundled up and warm this holiday season and look great at the same time! :)




My Blog Signature

1 comment:

  1. Could've sworn I was following you, I guess not. But... I am now!

    Mainlymeghan.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!