Saturday, December 22, 2012

Deliciousness! ~Day Twenty-Two~

Hello all! Hope you are having a lovely Saturday! Today I wanted to share with you all a festive and easy cookie recipe! Let me know what you think!



Kiss-Stuffed Oreos

Twist the Oreos apart and scrape off the cream (you can leave it, obviously, if you want. I chose to leave the cream on for the candy cane kisses, but after some taste-testing, I decided I like these better without the cream).  

 Place half of the cookies on a lined baking sheet and top with your favorite Hershey Kisses– I used Candy Cane, Mint Truffle, and some Rolos (they hold up to the “smushing” a little better than the Caramel Filled Kisses). Place baking sheet in a preheated oven (350ยบ) for 1-2 minutes, until Kisses are slightly melted.
Top each Kiss with another cookie. Let cool to harden.


My Blog Signature

2 comments:

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!