Sunday, May 1, 2016

Where am I now and where am I going?


Whoa! It's been a long time since I last posted on my lovely little blog. I have finished an entire year of college (whoop whoop!). What an experience it has been! I've learned so much this past year, inside and outside of the classroom. Most importantly, I learned a lot about myself this year and who God is calling me to be. I love college and realized how incredibly crazy it is, which is why I haven't blogged very much. Now that summer break is here for me, I'd like to take this little blog in a new direction. In the past, I loved getting to use this place to share ideas and thoughts and start networking with other bloggers. Life happens, and I'm into that so much anymore. However, I have found that I need a creative outlet. And what a better place than this? I don't care if two people read what I have to say, or ten, or no one at all. I want to take this opportunity to use my words and whatever creativity skills I have and just see what happens. Consistency is not the goal here, more authenticity. I want to use this as an outlet for things I've been thinking about or trying. Just to write and express myself. So, let's enjoy it, shall we?

My Blog Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!