Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a great Thursday! Can you believe Thanksgiving is in one week? I can't! We have Thanksgiving at our house, and it's me and my sister's job to set the table and make it look festive :) So here are a few ideas I found that I thought I might share with you all. Let me know what you think! 



Perfect for the kids' table! I especially love the pumpkins in the ice cream cone :)

Another kids table idea. I really love the napkins! 

I thought the name card idea was really cute here.

This one is pretty fancy :) I  personally like the idea of the pumpkins in the center with candles.

Ah yes, simple but still creative! 



2 comments:

  1. Umm...if only I had every single thing on those pictures. I LOVE thanksgiving and ESPECIALLY decorations. Love those table settings. Love your blog. Have a great Thursday!

    amanda @ we and serendipity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays! Thanks for the comment and the follow! :)

      -Madison

      Delete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!