Saturday, November 3, 2012

Deliciousness!

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a splendid little Saturday! Today I wanted to share with you all a snack I made for my lovely youth group. This recipe was so good, everyone loved it! It's really easy to make and clean up, which is always nice. Let me know what you think!


Ranch Oyster Crackers
Courtesy of www.examiner.com

                 Ingredients:
1 (1 oz) package ranch dressing mix

1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil

1 t dried dill weed (or to your taste)

1/2 t garlic powder (or to your taste)

salt to taste

1 box or bag oyster crackers

                  Instructions:
Preheat oven to 250°.

In a large mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and mix well. Stir in oyster crackers mix to coat. Pour crackers onto a large cookie sheet.

Bake 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes or so.

Cool and add to a covered container.


1 comment:

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!