Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Nailed it!

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a great Tuesday! It's election day here in America. I can't wait to see who becomes the next president! Anyhoo, today I wanted to post a few tips for nails I found! These are so cool, and I definitely want to try. Let me know what you think!


This definitely looks cool! All you have to use is masking tape and craft punches to create awesome nail art. 


Here's an easy way to get amazing french tips! Paint your base color, let it dry, then put some scotch tape over your nail just enough to paint some french tips, and there ya go!


Love this idea! Paint your nails a solid base color, paint some scotch tape, let it dry, cut it up, and then...awesome nail art! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!