Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Look Back


Hello everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful Thursday! Happy first day of November to you all! I can't believe November is already here. Anyways, one of my favorite actresses of all time is Lucille Ball. So today, I wanted to dedicate a post just to her! Lucille Ball lived from August 6th, 1911 to April 26th 1989. She is best known for her comedy TV show I Love Lucy which aired from 1951 to 1957. I Love Lucy eventually turned into the Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour, and lastly became just the Lucy Show. My family and I love watching Lucy! My sister and I especially love to get a glimpse at vintage fashion in the episodes! If you haven't seen any of her TV episodes or movies I definitely recommend turing off Honey Boo Boo and watching Lucy's shows! :)  Personally, I know if I'm ever having a bad day, Lucy always cheers me up with her incredibly funny shows! Let me know what you think!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!