Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wicked

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a great Wednesday. So, yesterday, I went to see Wicked! It was amazing! I've always wanted to see this show, so this was a big deal for me. We had so much fun. Here are a few pics. Let me know what you think!

Here's me and Shelby! Shelby sang two songs from this show for her voice lessons (I Couldn't Be Happier and Defying Gravity), so I know she was very excited to see this show!
Here's the stage! Sorry it's a little blurry! :)
And lastly, here's my program! This show was amazing, and I definitely think if you haven't seen it already,  you need to see it! :)




4 comments:

  1. Isn't it SO good?! I saw it a little over a month ago, it was definitely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! I've wanted to see it since forever! I really want my school to do it for their spring musical one year, but we don't have the rights to it, yet.

    shinyragsandcheapriches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so cool if your school could do it! It really is an amazing show. Thanks for the comment! :)

      -Madison

      Delete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!