Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday's Fashion Finds- Guest Post from Shelby at I Am the Daughter of a King

Hello everyone! Hope you are having an awesome Friday! So today for my Friday's Fashion Finds, I am so excited to welcome Shelby from I Am the Daughter of a King! Shelby is such a wonderful girl, and I just love her beautiful blog. I honestly have to say that because she's my sister! Yes, Shelby is indeed my big sister. So everyone read this post and go check out her blog! Enjoy!

Hi everyone! I’m Shelby Miller (Madison’s sister). I’ll be guest posting for her today.  You can come and visit me at www.iamthedaugterofaking.blogspot.com to find fashion ideas, recipes, thoughts and so much more!

Today I’m going to be posting about the biggest fall trends that have walked the runways.  First of all, lets talk about the biggest fall makeup trend going on right now.  If you watch any fashion show for Fall 2012 or winter 2012 you going to see a majority of basic eye makeup. A unique streak of eyeliner or wearing it all natural is what you’ll be seeing. Check out these photos:




The next trend I would like to present is color. One of the biggest color trends this year is royal blue.








The last trend I’d like to discuss is presence. You can have all of the clothes in the world, but if you don’t have the correct presence and attitude…those clothes are worthless! If you watch any fashion show today you’ll see paper thin models with “perfect” figures. Even when you look around in your local town, the fashion icons still have this perfected look. Sometimes I get down about  it…but then I realize that it’s the presence that matters. You don’t need to be paper thin to be beautiful or well known.  You don’t even need this season’s latest look. All you need is what your creator blessed you with!  Your smile and your words will be remembered far more longer than your outfit will. Trust me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!