Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Purpose

Life can be so sweet. We can all think of a "perfect day" we've had at one time or another. It's always amazing to have a lovely season of life, right? Life can also be quite hard. I feel like I know hard seasons of life better than the lovely. Through each season, whether difficult or  beautiful, I know where my hope is. I have a reason to get up in the morning. My hope is Christ. I am reminded daily of my purpose in life because I find it in Him.  I have something to satisfy my every need. When I cry out to God in sorrow, He hears me. Not only does He hear me but He gives me a peace that surpasses anything of this world.

You may not believe this whole Jesus thing. Does it sound ridiculous to you?

If you ever find yourself wondering where your purpose in life is, or if you ever start to feel empty inside, think about my friend Jesus. You may be amazed at what you find. 

If your extra curious or need some encouragement read a little bit of my favorite book, the Bible. Everything you need to know is in there. 

Need a place to start? This is emergency list is so helpful for me, maybe it will be for you too. 


                         Lots of love, 
                            Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!