Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hello There

My last post was in March. Ouch. 

Keeping up with a blog isn't as easy as it seems, especially when you're a student. That being said, I don't think I can ever promise that I'll start being a devoted blogger again. However, I also don't think I could ever say "adieu" to this cozy corner of the Internet. At least not yet. 

So what have I been up to the past 5 months? Maybe I can sum this up in one really long sentence. I ran another half marathon (and cut my first race time by approx. 20 mins), I made it out alive of junior year, I completed 90 days of P90X, I went on an incredible adventure to Colorado, I met two of my favorite singers, and started senior year. That's about it. I've also tried out a TON of new recipes that I've been dying to share with you all. 

It's been pure craziness these past few months, and with senior year starting, I have a feeling the craziness will continue. I can't guarantee how often I will post, but I will guarantee that when I do post I will make my words as meaningful as possible. I hope to encourage you and inspire you through this humble little blog. 


                      Lots of love,
                            Madison 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!