Thursday, November 7, 2013

Deliciousness!

I had a chocolate milkshake for breakfast.

No I'm not joking. But I may be exaggerating just a wee bit. After my disaster with my vegan Wendy's frosty a while back, I knew I had to take matters into my own hands. It took me a while to get around to it, but here is a deliciously healthy milkshake recipe I cooked up that you can have for a dessert...or even breakfast if its going I be a long, hard day. And guess what. It legitimately tastes like a chocolate milkshake. No fiasco here. You will need some frozen bananas, chocolate almond milk, chocolate protein powder, and optional yogurt. 


The recipe itself is pretty explanatory. I used more ripened bananas (that look brown and a tad more old) to make it more sweet and less fruity. I used about a cup of chocolate almond milk, if not more. Also, I did not use a full scoop of protein powder. It was more about 1/2 of a tablespoon. And if you want to add yogurt, use a tablespoon of vanilla flavored yogurt. Everything in this recipe varies pretty much to your own liking. If you want it to taste more like a chocolate milkshake than anything, use a few less frozen banana slices & yogurt, more milk, and more protein powder.  It is a very very very yummy recipe, if I do say so myself. Give it a shot! Let me know what you think about my healthy concoction. Enjoy! 


                        Xoxo,
                     Madison

Healthy Chocolate Milkshake:

•1&1/2 frozen ripened bananas
•1 cup choc. almond milk
• Less than a tblspn of choc. protein powder
• (Optional) 1 tblspn of vanilla yogurt
-Blend until smooth
-Silently weep because of its majestic healthy beauty 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!