Friday, November 22, 2013

A Little Update, and Happy Friday

Wait, what is this? I have a blog? Haha! How is everyone on this lovely Friday? Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been just a little bit busy. Scratch that. I have been very busy, and I'm about ready to pull my hair out. My days are filled with school, piano, school, teaching, babysitting, school, ACT & SAT (aka: death in the form of standardized exams), and did I mention school? Its been rather crazy. I have great news in the midst of that craziness though! I ran my first half-marathon!


It was not my best race. The previous week I was sick with bronchitis (ain't nobody got time for that!) and after that I experienced a lot of asthma. Friends, I coughed the entire race and nearly got sick twice. But after training for 3 months, I was not going to drop out and quit. Yes, I had to walk a whole lot more than I expected. And yes, my time was not what I expected either. But at the end of the day, I can still say that I ran a half marathon. I'm also so, so thankful for my sweet Daddy (this was half marathon number 22 for him!) who stayed with me through the whole race. 

So I got that over with. Yay! And I do plan on running another half marathon this spring *whoop* *whoop*! Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week? Well, for us Americans that is. But no matter what country you are from, you can't deny that the Holidays are getting super duper close. And I am super duper excited! I'll have at least one post of Thanksgiving preparation ideas for you all. After that, I'll have some fun Christmas posts again. Can't wait!

As for today, Catching Fire is officially released! A few friends and I are going out to dinner this evening and then seeing the film. I've been looking foreword to it all week long. Have you seen Catching Fire yet? Let me know for thoughts! Have a great Friday everyone!
My Blog Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!