Monday, August 12, 2013

Back to What?


Hello everyone! How are you all doing on this fine Monday? I hope splendid! Me though? Not as splendid as I wish. Mainly because I know school is upon us students. This summer literally flew by, but nevertheless, we must start school once again. I must admit though, there are two reasons I actually like going back to school (bear with me here, I'm not crazy). First, I like getting back to a schedule. I like things organized, and I tend to be more organized with a schedule rather than the lazy days of summer (which I typically do enjoy for the most part, I might add). Second, I just love purchasing and designing my school supplies. Maybe its a girl thing or maybe its just me. All in all, I love it. So...here are some cute supplies and designs I found inspirational for this school year. Maybe all you other students will be inspired to create things to make the school year slightly more enjoyable. Let me know your thoughts! Have some cool and creative ideas? I'd love to hear!






My Blog Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!