Saturday, June 29, 2013

Deliciousness!

Hello all! Hope you are having a super Saturday! Okay, so I have a confession to make. I love key-lime pie. I could literally eat it all day every day. My grandma had some at her house one time and I (no-joke) had like three or four pieces of it. It's my weakness. Here's a yummy recipe for key-lime pie! Let me know what you think about it!


Key West Key Lime Pie
Courtesy of www.gastrecipes.com

Ingredients
2/3 cups key lime juice
1/2 cup sour cream
2 cans sweetend condenced milk
graham cracker crust
zest of 3 large limes
pinch of salt
Whipped cream topping

Directions
1. Mix together sour cream, lime zest, condensed milk and salt. Pour into crust and bake on 350˚ for 10 mins.

2. Spread whipped topping over entire pie or spoon onto each piece while serving. Garnish with 1 circular lime slice in the center of the pie.

Yield: 1 pie
My Blog Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!