Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday's Fashion Finds- Summer Edition

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a great Friday! Here are some wonderful summer fashion finds I came across this week. Let me know what you think about these finds! What styles have you been loving this summer?


I just love this outfit, it's so summery! 


Another cute summery outfit! I really love the color of the maxi skirt here.

I don't have a bikini body, and I know a lot of people who don't either. These suits are the perfect compromise between a bikini and the dreaded "mom" suit



This outfit is definitely something you could find me in during the summertime

Two words: maxi dress.  I freaking love them. They're the total rage this summer and are very adorable.
These Kate Spade sunnies are so adorable, I totally want a pair of them!

Add caption
My Blog Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!