Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Weekly Obsession


Hello all! Hope you are having a great Wednesday! Hope you enjoy this week's, The Weekly Obsession. Let me know your thoughts!


My Valentine's Day indulgence...so good!!

My favorite song, Coldplay-Paradise!

The season finale for Downton Abbey this week left me in tears! Now I have to wait for the next season?? How dare they torture us like this??

This is such an amazing book! I'm not quite done with it yet, but so far it's been incredible! Book review to come...

For all you fellow Chemistry students out there...Avogadro's version of "Call Me Maybe" 
Har Har Har :D

Britt Nicole looked so stunning at the Grammy's! 
My Blog Signature

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Downton! I haven't watched the last episode yet, but I already know what happens. SIGH.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very sad ending to the season!! Hope you get to see the episode soon, it's a goodie! :) Thanks for the comment!

      -Madison

      Delete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!