Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Weekly Obsession



Hello all! Hope you are having a wonderful Thursday! Starting today, I will now be having a special weekly post called, The Weekly Obsession. These posts will be about my little random obsessions of the week! I would love to hear your comments each week about your little obsessions as well! Here we go!


My Hobbit Door Necklace! Every LOTR fan should own one! :)


I just started year five of the Harry Potter Series! 


My aunt gave me these fuzzy socks for Christmas. LOVE them!!
Keep this quote in mind during a race...I promise it'll help! :)


Owl City, "Gold"- Incredible song!


These Frozen Banana and Peanut Butter Nibblers are so good! I made some the other day for a snack. I put mine in the freezer for about 45 minutes. 


Emma Watson! I love her style. 

My Blog Signature

2 comments:

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!