Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday's Fashion Finds-Guest Post from Taylor at Covergirl and Converse

Hello all! Hope you are having a wonderful Friday! Today I'd like to welcome Taylor from Covergirl and Converse! Taylor's got an amazing blog, so it is such an honor to have her guest posting here at Tall Tales at Tea Time! Enjoy! :)

Hey everyone! It's Taylor from CoverGirl + Converse, and I'm ecstatic about the opportunity to guest post for Friday's Fashion Finds on one of my favorite blogs. ;)
For this post, I thought I'd share with you some inspiration from one of my favorite celebrities, Lily Collins, and then put together an outfit inspired by her style. Take a look!


Lily's style is the epitome of classy, and I absolutely adore it! I love how everything she wears is consistent with this preppy look. Below is an outfit inspired by her pretty style!

Lily Collins Inspired
flats | bag | earrings | dress unavailable

What do you think of Lily's preppy + classy style? Let us know!

Thanks for having me, Madison! It's been a pleasure! ;)
Be sure to head over to my blog soon, I'd love to see you stop by!

xoxo
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!