Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Don't Quit

Hello all! Hope you are having a great Tuesday! We all have problems, there's no denying it. One problem I have been trying to work on in my life is not giving up so easily. When I run long distances and there's lots of hills, there's always this little voice in my head telling me to slow down and walk. But I know deep down, I really can do it. So, I say back to that little voice "Nope." I think we all have to do that every once in a while when we want to give up on a dream we want to pursue or a goal we want to reach. Its really easy to give up soon. But you don't get the results you want. Here are a few circumstances where other people, who you just might know of, said "Nope." to that discouraging voice and kept going! 



My Blog Signature

1 comment:

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!