Wednesday, August 1, 2012

London Olympics

Hey everyone! Hope you are having a great day. Lately my family and I have been watching the Olympics. Here are a few highlights from the past few days.


The opening ceremonies Friday night were fantastic. It told the history of London and traveled all the way to modern times. Very cool!


Congrats to the USA's gymnastics team who took gold yesterday! There performances were amazing and I'm thrilled they won. 


Ah yes, my favorite things to watch, USA women's volleyball! The USA team celebrated a victorious win against one of the best volleyball teams in the world, Brazil! I know USA is going to go far!


 Schmitt celebrates her  amazing win! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!