Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday's Fashion Finds

Hi everyone! Well, here's Friday's Fashion Finds for the week! My Friday Fashion Finds will include everything from makeup to handbags. Let me know what you think about my finds. Enjoy!

Love this outfit, Starbucks cup included 


Dolce and Gabanna sunglasses-Too cute


My sister has some of Selena Gomez's new perfume, and it smells great!


As a Hunger Games fan, I am in love with these Capital Colours! There is a color for each district.


Emma Watson's dress is so gorgeous! Love all the fluff :)


These sandals are so cute!  I would totally wear these.


Adorable bag! The flower is a nice touch too :)

Definitely would wear this bracelet! 




1 comment:

  1. love that first outfit and the blue purse! Very summery.

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!