Thursday, March 15, 2012

What are you listening to?
      Music is a big influence on everyone's life, there's no question about it. So what are your listening to? Mainstream? Christian? As a Christian, I honestly try the best I can to stick with Christian music. From my own experience, listen to only mainstream doesn't help me. In fact, it makes me worse. So I encourage you to listen to what is true, what is noble, what is right, what is pure, etc (Philippians 4:8) But you may think, "Christian music isn't cool. It's just a bunch of boring church music. Mainstream is better." Well check out this list I made. You'd be surprised at all the amazing Christian music that's out there! *Check out my music section of the blog for more Christian artists!


If you like...                                 Then listen to...
Nicki Minaj and Ke$ha              V. Rose
Kelly Clarkson                             Stephanie Smith
Ludacris                                       Lecrae                                              
Flo- Rida                                      Flame
Snoop Dog                                   Tedashii
Katy Perry                                   Britt Nicole
Leona Lewis                                Laura Landon
Nicole Scherzinger                     Melodie Joy
Evenescence                                Eowyn
LMFAO                                        Press Play
Rhianna                                        Beckah Shae
Colbie Caillat                              Francesca Battistelli 
Maroon 5                                     Seabird 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!