Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hungry for the Hunger Games...
        I just finished Mockingjay this weekend. And it was very good. I posted a few days ago that the Hunger Games were not very beneficial. Yes, I still agree that Narnia is probably better than the Hunger Games, but I actually did learn something from the Hunger Games. Katniss, the main character, taught me to stand up for what I know is right. She also taught me that I shouldn't care what other people think of me. So yes, I encourage you to read the Chronicles of Narnia, but I also want to encourage you to read the Hunger Games. Now, the Hunger Games are meant for ages 13 and up. Just so people know, these books are not meant for a middle school audience. They are a good read, and if you haven't read them, you should try to get your hands on a copy! So excited for the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!