Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall Gift Idea

Hello there! Hope you are having a spectacular Monday! As I was meandering through fall boards on Pinterest one evening, I came across this adorable fall gift idea! The reason I love this gift so much is because it's perfect for teachers, students, and friends...but mostly because its pretty cheap! Haha! And the printables are free (check the link below the photo). All the more wonderful. Cute and inexpensiveideas are always the best. What do you think of this gift? Have any other ideas? I'd love to hear!


                                                                            xoxo,
                                                                          Madison 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all. Thanks for stopping by my little blog!